Monday, June 7, 2010

Sneak-a-peek

I have not fallen off of the face of the earth, but I might as well have! As you know, an amazing, talented, all around wonderful person came to my tiny state to take some pictures. This was not just any trip, it was a don't blink, don't breathe, eat when you have time, juggle 2 small children, 8 photoshoots in 4 days we-are-now-bonded-for-life kind of trip. I will dedicate a whole post to the insanity that was Lisa's visit later, but for now, I will show you a snipit of what she captured!





Isn't she amazing? And these are just the tip of the iceburg....check it out.

12 comments:

  1. I love them all, of course. I love hoe Arielle looks so contemplative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kameron: I'm a friend of Lisa's! Beautiful pics of a gorgeous family! So great that you were able to organize help out with the shoots! You're a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. How do you and Aaron create such amazingly gorgeous children?? Oh, that's right - because YOU BOTH are amazingly gorgeous! Geez. Darn photogenic family. Lisa is an amazing photographer. More, more, must see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just gorgeous. She did a fabulous job. Can she come to Michigan?
    Amazing. I know you are so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! But honestly... you guys kind of make it easy for her :)

    I adore that shot of Nate and Daddy - and y'all look so happy in that first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZA!!! Those are great!!! Love the first family one! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. replica bags from turkey replica gucci bags x1d99f7t63 replica bags paypal replica evening bags Bonuses y0f54c0k11 replica bags from turkey replica bags online uae fake hermes j2m05p5v51 joy replica bags review

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??