Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Miss me?

What's that sound? Oh, nothing much, just me dusting off the blog. There was a 2 1/2 month pile on here. Geeze. I wonder how many of you are still here? I could blah blah about why I've been gone, but instead I think I'll show you the sweet faces of my kidlets. You know you've missed them more than me anyway.










The last picture kills me. Where has my baby gone?? Someone has stolen her and replaced her with this gorgeous little girl. She'll be 2 in a month. I will cry giant crocodile tears.

I'm in the middle of a blog overhaul, so in about a week (in dog years) I should have a new pretty space all set up! Maybe it will inspire me to notch out more time to write....and read. I will get back into this. I miss you guys. Winter is coming and bringing the cold with it. I'm a bigger fan of my computer than I am of any winter sports. ;)

15 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP!! You're back :) Love these pics - I can't get over how big she is getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I hear ya, my baby is WAY gone too and she's already TWO! ACK!

    Your kids are just SO cute! And please tell me where you got that little sweater dress! K totally needs one like that. Adoraable!

    Beautiful pics, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES you have been missed!

    I'm missed those cute faces as well...they are growing up so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I've missed you! Love the pictures. Kiddos are growing like weeds. I especially love that pic of A holding the apple and looking up with the great fall backdrop. Look at you, photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all do it! I have been slackin' too, but figure we all go through phases, right!? Um, Arielle...when did you get SO BIG!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are precious! And I was reading your list of 101 things you want to do...I LOVE that idea! I never really make a "goal" list because I get discouraged if I don't complete something. But I love the thought of having it cover maybe the next two years until my 10th wedding anniversary. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for the new look to debut!! Love these pictures. I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a new 50mm lens... they're cheaper than my 60mm. I can't handle using my boring ol' lens! Good to read a post from ya again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Those pictures are beautiful! I can't get over how much Arielle has grown-including her hair! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet photos! I don't remember how I came across your blog, but noticing that you're in RI, are you familiar with Providence? I'm going there this weekend for a day...do you have any recommendations on places to see and where to eat? If you do, I'd appreciate an e-mail: ilovethisbeautifulmess (at) gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the photos! Your kids have not lost their "twin-ness" :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??