Monday, May 21, 2012

May Days

We have been running around like mad lately. May has been busy and, thankfully, it is starting to get warm. I realized that I have taken lots of pictures this month, but I never have the time to edit them. I guess I need to be less worried about that and just get some memories up on the 'ole blog before I turn around and have high-schoolers on my hands. So what has been filling our days besides work and cleaning my house?
  • Running through the sprinklers. I really wish we had them in the backyard, but I'm ok with being that family who sets lawn chairs up in the driveway and lets the kids run around in the front yard.

  • Climbing trees. Every chance this kid gets he is up in the tree in the back yard. Sometimes he can even get himself down. Do you know how hard it is to get a 53 pound kid out of a tree? Mama's back is tired.

  •  Playing in the garden beds. Aka, go turn the soil for me so I don't have to do it before we plant our veggies! I have a feeling I will be sorry I ever let them play in there. Let's just hope she doesn't attempt to scoop any of our seedlings out of "her garden".





  •  Falling out of the garden bed. She will hate me for this shot one day, but I had to do it. ;)
  •  Eating watermelon sherbet. Our local ice cream stand has the best sherbet. Lucky for me it is only 100 calories because I like it a lot. A LOT.

  •  Watching the bushes and trees bloom. I need to plant more colorful flowers in the backyard this year too. Next weekend...or so I keep telling myself at the end of each Sunday. 


  •  Getting injured and giving me this dramatic face. I am in for some looks in the teenage years.
  •  Fun at the circus. Or not. I hadn't been since I was a kid and lemme tell you, the Peta people outside with the elephant signs kinda squashed the mood for me. Note to self, find a circus without animals to attend.
  •  Bouncy house cage matches with friends. Batman meets Power Ranger. What can be more fun and energy zapping than that?? 
  • Running half marathons.... I will save this for a post tomorrow. It needs more than a bullet point!


9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your 1/2!
    I think you are into trouble later with that cute face! He is adorable!
    Now, there were no PETA people at the circus I went to last year, but that may have been a sign of the quality of the circus..!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you did the 1/2 already? That's crazy is so!!

    Sounds like y'all have been keeping wicked busy. I did some gardening recently too :) Those kids of yours are awfully cute and they're helpers too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy May so far for sure! I hear you about wanting to edit pictures before posting but never getting around to it! Ariel is adorable! Nate looks like he is going in 15, not 5!! I want watermelon sherbet!!! And I haven't taken the girls to the circus for that exact reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy busy!! That is so awesome you did the half!! Your kids are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me with her beautiful hair? OH MY GOSH!!!! ;)

    We've been crazy busy too. I'm ready to slow down a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are so cute! I laughed at the one of her falling out of the garden bed...priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Federal Housing Administration or also called FDA has been exceptionally useful to the individuals who require an underwriter particularly for somebody whose money related history isn't that honorable - he can without much of a stretch get a terrible credit FHA home advance on the off chance that he neglects to acquire a consistent home advance from any loaning establishment. Check Cashing San-diego

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??