Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me! Monday


I just love this post. I look forward to it every week. Ok, so for the 3 weeks I have been doing it, but who's counting. You know you want to participate too. It is very freeing to be brutally honest, so write your own list and then pop over to MckMama's blog and read what other people "didn't" do this week!

I was not so incredibly bored in a training last week that I stared at the Post-it notes on the wall chanting, "Blue sticky, green sticky, yellow sticky, purple sticky," in my head for 10 minutes, only to be brought back to reality by the fact that I had been asked a question, which I then had to have the trainer repeat. That is not like me at all! I am so motivated at work to learn, I would never space out in a training!

I did not just write the longest run-on sentence known to man!! I am anal about grammar and would never in a million years let that fly.

I did not pour the last of my iced coffee and then accidentally pour a ridiculously large amount of splenda in it and ruin it. Then, I didn't decide to run to Dunkin Donuts and get one since I didn't feel like having hot coffee. We are trying to save money so I wouldn't waste it on iced coffee. I wasn't trying to get Nathan out of the car, balance my purse and pick up the coffee that I had set on the roof when I dropped it in a crash onto my driveway. That would be so clumsy and you all know I am the picture of grace! I absolutely did not add insult to injury and have my hubby pick me up ANOTHER iced coffee on his way home from Home Depot. When it arrived home, safe and sound, I did not enjoy it like it was the best thing ever made!!!

I did not blame the rain for my laziness on Saturday and not change myself or Nathan out of our jammies all day. I then did not wear those same jams to bed on Sat and change mid morning on Sunday...That would just be gross!

I didn't go to Kohl's under the guise of buying storage containers and then proceed to buy clothes for myself and the boy. I really needed those storage containers and I wouldn't just forget about them completely! Nope, not me!

I did not force myself to stay awake last night to watch the Red Sox game, only to fall asleep in the 8th inning. I am not so old that I can't stay up and watch something as exciting as the playoffs!! I also did not just put a cute picture of Natey in my post that has nothing to do with Not Me! Monday...nope not me!



8 comments:

  1. Too funny!
    Oh how I love Kohls!
    I may have to stop by there today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bawwwhahahahhahaa!!!!! on the iced coffee thing---that is SO something that I would do!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have a Kohls. Ugh.
    I am the queen of run on sentences..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture! And my mom is obsessed with Kohl's--in store and online! But lucky for my kiddos that she loves to shop there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Elder Beerman this weekend und guise of exchanging clothes Reagan got for her birthday. I ended up buying clothes for all three kiddos, who can resist a good sale right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I tagged you come check out my blog for details. I hoe you play along, it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the iced coffee one! Definitely something I would do =)

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??