Thursday, February 19, 2009

Peddling My Wares- Fashion Show

In my sidebar you can see the fun shirts I sell in my Etsy shop, but have you ever wondered how cute they look on the kids?? You have? Well, the wait is over! Check out the photos below of some of the gorgeous kiddos I've had the honor of making my creations for. Oh, and if you should pop by each of their mommy's blogs too, you'll be glad you did!

My son Natey (right) and his cousin Aidan in their matching onesies.

Aidanpod in his pea pod Christmas tree onesie.


Some recent girlie creations
****************************************

TemTem in her Asian inspired hearts.

****************************************

"Stuntman" and "Model" in coordinating ties.

**************************************** Brea & Brody in coordinating monkey business shirts for Brea's 3rd birthday party. More of Brea and Brody. Yes Alicia really likes my creations!!
****************************************


Jaxson & Mason in matching ties.
****************************************

The One Who Gets Away with Murder looking dapper in his tie!
************************************************************************
Of course it wasn't possible for me to get pictures of every munchkin that I've made shirts for. Here are some of the creations by their lonesome. If you like what I do, please tell a friend or head on over to my Etsy shop and check me out. Everything I do is custom made so even if it isn't specifically listed I can make it for you with any design in any size and any fabric.

Giraffe in Amy Butler striped fabric

"d" in blue retro fabric with matching Carter's pants

"Z" in Amy Butler Midwest Modern fabric

"L" in yellow birdie fabric


11 comments:

  1. adorable stuff! here i was thinking my "baby" was too big for the tie shirt...i'm thinking maybe he's not!

    how's it going? are ya making a little cash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing your tie shirts pop up on blogs I read and I LOVE that they are! They're so stinkin cute. I pimp ya wherever I see opportunity, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so cute in those wares! Great job on the post and all the shirts and outfits. Those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I love how you compiled everyones sweet kids in the duds you made for them. Your work is amazing and every chance I get I tell people about your etsy shop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for my friends to get pictures of their Christmas gifts! I'll send them to you for your portfolio!

    Love, love the L in the birdie print. And I really need to order a tie shirt for Aidan's first birthday. But you know, if his drooling continues, I'll only be able to get a quick picture before it gets covered with a bib. Hmmm... maybe I should have you make him a birthday bib?? I'll have to think on that.

    Love the fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So if I get some good for my kiddos are you gonna show my kids some bloggy love like Mimi's? JK Well maybe not. It would be cool seeing them on someone else's blog.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable! It was a bit of a shock to see the post and realize that I recognized so many kids! We must have some of the same great friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great, as is your layout... and OMG the Willis thing above is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - found you through Aidanpod. Off to Etsy to add you as fave seller. Can't wait to get my hands on one or two of these for photo opps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim Jong-un, the crown prince of kim family in Korea, originally wanted to show his elegant demeanour of the ained the door?in the Big Parada, but little does one think, what became famous is the 80,000USD Patek Philippe watch on his wrist. It seems that watch is the best option to burn the useless money. What timepieces else are those aristocratic and elegant ones in the world? Follow is the top 10 watches which may not be gained with money. And which is your target?[url=http://www.good4shopper.com/montblanc-watches.html]replica mont blanc watches[/url] [url=http://www.luxucenter.com/cheap-miu-miu-handbags.html]Miu Miu handbag[/url] [url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/roberto-cavalli-sunglasses.html]Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses[/url] Rolex watches are amazing. A gorgeous Rolex watch looks great and stylish. As we all know that Rolex watches are known for its strength and endurance, that's why Rolex watches have a good reputation for so many years. And also you will see the quality and precision reflected in each Rolex watch. So, Rolex is a name that thousands of people had dreamed of.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??