Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Bless me MckMama for I have sinned.
It has been 41 days since my last Not Me! confession.
*********************************************************************
I did {not} reveal that I'm preggers in my vlog post on Friday. I am {not} amazed that I managed to keep my huge mouth shut for a total of 11 weeks and 4 days since I was bursting at the seams to tell everyone!
****************************
I am {not} the biggest procrastinator of all time. I did {not} reveal this to the whole bloggy world and immediately regret my post because I don't want people to think I would take my time filling my Etsy orders when that is the one thing I try to stay on top of.
****************************
To that end, I did{n't} wait until Friday to start making my inventory for a craft show I was doing on Sunday. I did{n't} keep my exhausted pregnant tukus up until 12:45 am on Sat night finishing my goods. I did {not} kick butt and end up making 25 items in 1 1/2 days!
******************************
I was {not} completely disgusted with the turnout for the craft show. The show was {not} completely under-advertised and in the most ridiculous location ever. In 5 hours the total amount of people who sauntered through the building was {not} roughly 40! Out of those 40 people a measly 10% were {not} of the cane sect. Out of 25 baby items (plus a diaper cake) I did {not} sell 0 (not a typo people) items. I was {not} so bored out of my mind that I wanted to go outside and jump up and down in front of the building to attract SOME kind of traffic to the show. This was{n't} my first craft show and also may {not} be my last (at least with this organizer)!!
What did you {not} do this week??

14 comments:

  1. That stinks about the craft fair:(
    I need to get back on the Not Me Monday Train myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does stink about the craft fair. You have such amazingly cool stuff too! I can just see the cane set walking around!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that the craft show sucked! I can't imagine staying up that late ESPECIALLY when I was pregnant to then be so disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about the craft show!

    Love the use of the word "tukus"

    I am so impressed at how long you waited to share your good news! I linked you to my vlogemo because I thought it was so cool the way you announced it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so bummed about the craft show for ya. VERY glad you shared your special news thru your vlog post, and I hope you dont regret it. IT WAS AMAZING!!!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, one good thing is that you should post those items on your etsy shop and just sell the hell out of them. Make that money honey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the craft show. what a bummer. I would have been ticked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Your son is really cute - he'll be a great big brother I'm sure! How exciting for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about the craft show but hey, at least you have some cute things already made, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the pregnancy! How exciting!

    And yes, what a bummer about the craft show. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Preggers! Fantastic! Congrats!

    Wow 25 items in 1 1/2 days, I shall never again question your ability to "turn it out" when necessary. Nice work, too bad the craft show was LAME.

    BlogBaby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back Not Me! Monday....I'm a little behind these days, so I skipped right over Monday :)

    Sorry to hear about the crappy turnout for the craft show! That pretty much stinks. Reminds me that I need to email you for an order....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry the craft show was a bust :-(

    Hey - would you be up for a joint Friday Freebie in June? I have an idea percolatin'! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My darling friend! You're pregnant? I just watched your vlog from Friday. How absolutely wonderful. CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family. I am thrilled for you. (Or should I say "emo," which completely made me smile.)

    Oh, and the news about the craft fair bites. Forget that organizer going forward.

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??