Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Ramblings

***Updated to include one small factoid! ***
It is Thursday and time for some random babbling to clear my head and make room for the weekend. I know tomorrow is only Friday, but that it pretty darn close to weekend in my book!
****************
First off, did you notice that this is posted during the DAY today? No? Aww, I'm kinda sad that you didn't notice I have been absent this week. Oh well! On Monday, when I came in to work, Blogger was blocked and has been all week. I almost cried. Seriously. I have no idea if this is a glitch or if the blocking was, but I did the happy dance when I clicked a link in my email and it let me onto the site. What the heck else am I supposed to do with my time at lunch? Oh, eat? I do that too...over my keyboard...which is looking pretty crumb filled at the moment. Ewww.
****************
On a super happy note, I only have 5 more days to wait for the big reveal! Oh I am getting so excited to know what's growing in my belly. I will reiterate that I have no idea how some of you can wait the whole 40 weeks and be surprised. It is just not within my realm of my possibility to be that patient!
****************
I'm taking Natey and his bestie Tyler to see and ride a real life Thomas the Train on Saturday. Thank God my hubby is coming because I can barely handle Natey on my own. Luckily Tyler is a mellow yellow kind of kid, so hopefully the sleepover and visit to the RR go over great! I think I am more excited than they will be!
****************
I am off all of next week on vacation. Thank God because I need a little break. I will unfortunately be stuck inside most of the time sewing my butt off for the craft show Liz and I are doing. I really pray I make enough stuff. It is a little scary, especially since I have no clue how much inventory I actually need!
****************
I just booked my flight to Oregon to see my friends and family. I am going alone. I will have 4 days of only mommy time. While I will miss my boys, I think I need a minute to myself before I pop out number 2 and life gets super hectic again!
****************
Oh yes, the answer to why I named my tea party post "Pip Pip Cheerio".... It was from a Backyardigans episode. They have an adventure to find the perfect cup of tea and when they drink it, they tip their pinkies up and say, "pip pip cheerio"!! Ok, I watch way toooooo much toddler TV!
****************
Well, lunch is coming to a close but I'm happy to be back during the daylight hours! Yipeee!!!!!!!!!! Wow, who knew that 3 1/2 days of no daytime blogging would have cause such withdrawls. Hmm, maybe that's why I caved and joined Twitter!

9 comments:

  1. I'm going through withdrawals as well! Luckily my wireless is cutting in and out today... instead of out like all day yesterday... so I'm getting some "work" done!

    I'm with you... I couldn't wait to find out either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've left you an award on my blog!
    Oh, and did you ever tell us what the Pip Pip post title was meaning? Was I right about Mary Poppins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to hear that you can blog at work again!! (now I definitely want to come back...he he he)

    I am totally freaking out about the festival!! I was up until 2 two nights this week and I am kicking the boys out of the house on Sunday so I can make more progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and LIz will Rock It Out. WHat's the worst? You don't have enough and people place ORDERS? *gasp* No, not ORDERS. Just keep some samples on hand in case you DO run out.

    Enjoy your time away. Lucky Duck!

    And holy keyrap - if I ever took Corban to see Thomas he'd probably have a seizure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kam!

    Happy late birthday to Natey...things have been insane here and I'm sorry I missed it! And, I can't remember if I've had a chance to tell you, but congrats on upcoming #2! I hope you're all doing great. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that this craft show with Liz goes great for both of you. You guys have the best stuff. I was wondering...can you do shirts with words on them instead of just the one letter?
    I can't wait either to find out what you are havind. It is so exciting to find out. I never could wait either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you are able to get back on blogger at work! Phew!
    I can't wait to find out what you are having. Waiting the entire time is easy for me, but I like to know what everyone else is having right away!
    I hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting to find out what little one is!! I can't wait to hear! Am I supposed to think pink???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been by in a while so I am just hearing the most excellent news. How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??