Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Riding the Range Hoover??

I started cleaning this weekend and as soon as the vacuum was fired up my boy was chasing me around yelling "Pulllleeeeeasssse!" at the top of his lungs.
I didn't quite get what he wanted from me, so I turned off the vacuum to ask him.
He proceeded to mount the vacuum and bounce up and down.
I laughed at him and thought he just wanted to sit there and keep me from making all the noise (which would have been just fine with me). It took me a minute, but I figured out he wanted to go for a ride. What the heck, right??

He was hooting and hollering "E-haw!"while riding on the vacuum.
Who knew that could be so much fun??I guess all of the fun tuckered him out because this is what I saw when I had to wake him from his nap after almost 3 hours!!!

12 comments:

  1. Orrrr .. maybe he just needs a mechanical bull? jk

    :o)

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO funny!! He's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! And he still lets you put him in a sleep sack? That's pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That is adorable...and I love the 3 hr nap (and I am sure you did too)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is flippin adorable! And marketable! Some day he will enjoy pushing it too!

    My son still runs from the vaccuum. Less out of fear I would imagine, and more out of not wanting to learn how!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so CUTE!! My Joshua is so afraid he runs when I get it out of the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is literally one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. He has the sweetest smile ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sooo funny!!! What a GORGEOUS boy! You know how men are about kids...they don't really care of think that they're cute. I was reading this post when my husband came up behind me and said, "Man...that's a good looking kid." If I don't chat with you before..have a super Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see a sleep sack!! Drew is 17 months old today (I just realized that!!) and he use to always sleep in them, but I didn't know if he was too big for them now. I guess they must come in toddler sizes! Better find me some...

    I was commenting to tell you how cute the pics of Nate and Aiden are -- and love those shirts :)

    Oh, and love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  11. بالاضافة الى ان مؤسسة زهرة المملكة تمتاز فى عملها بالدقة و المهارة و الجدارة الهائلة مع البحث عن كل ما هو حديث فى ميدان مكافحة الحشرات بمحايل صعب فتلك الخدمة تفتقر إلي خبرة عظيمة
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
    افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??