Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday Freebie Winners!!

As you know there were 2 winners this week!

The winner, by way of the random number generator thingy (thanks Heidi, that was a cool little gadget!) is...

A Moxie mom. Thanks for checking the availability of names for me on Etsy too, that was sweet!

*********************************************************

The winner of the naming my store part of the contest is...

Nikki B. at Life as we know it See, this is why I need help people. I apparently came up with the name myself and didn't even know it. I need you witty people to point it out to me! The name of my new Etsy shop is "Peddle My Wares". It never occurred to me to use that, but it seemed to get a great response from a bunch of people who commented.

*********************************************************

There were a lot of cute suggestions, I had a hard time choosing one. Some of the other names I really liked were:

Cuddledud & Cakes by Alexis

Onesie, Twosie, Threesies by Heidi

Tushies & Tummies by Steph

Nikki and A Moxie Mom, please email me the size and design you'd like and I will start sewing ASAP! I have many fabrics and several different designs to choose from.

*********************************************************

It's official, I am setting up shop! I am going to spend some time today adding items to my store. Oh, I am so excited. If anyone wants to buy one of my creations please visit me @ PeddleMyWares.etsy.com

If you wish to order before I get all set up (it might take me a while since I need to figure it all out!) you can email me at Peddle.My.Wares@gmail.com and we can get it going!!

Thank you for all of your ideas, I really appreciate it! And a special thanks to Heidi for letting me guest host this week's give away!

8 comments:

  1. You know I will be visiting as soon as you are set up. I want that tie shirt. Way too cute. Congrats to the winners also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I never win ANYTHING! I'm soooo glad you liked it. I think it's awesome that you named it yourself!!!

    Thanks Kam!!! I have to have the tie onesie in a newborn size! I don't know anyone expecting a baby boy soon...but have a few friends who will be "trying" soon. I will save it for the next baby boy to come along! I'm soooo excited!

    And, I'm super excited that you're setting up shop! Congrats! I know you'll do well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to A Moxie Mom and Nikki!!

    Thanks for guest hosting, Kameron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners, and congrats to you on setting up an Etsy shop! I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new shop and the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo!!! I'm gonna head to your shop right after I'm done blogging. And I love the name! I saw the picture on the left and thought you had named it "Initial Impressions," which I thought was cool too. But Peddle My Wares covers everything. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for all the ladies who won and for you to take the plunge! I love the name! Although I also dug Scampoli dressed...wink wink!!!

    Anyhow, I know that your store will do well and you will be pleased with the business!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great name for your store!! Thanks for visiting my blog(s), in answer to your questions, I use Paint Shop Pro X2 and I just use either my own graphics (and photos) or picture tubes from the program itself. (I'd love to get my hands on some digital scrapbooking things to use). Feel free to email me if you want to discuss a store banner!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??