Thursday, February 12, 2009

Come in and stay a while!

Welcome to my new home. Ah, don't you love new blog smell?? I sure do. I love my new digs and owe a huge thanks to Heather @ Adventures of Aidanpod! She is the best! She patiently went back and forth with my overly OCD self until it was exactly what I wanted (don't even ask how many times I wanted the background changed)! I guess it helps when you're practically family and all.

All kidding aside, she did such a wonderful job. Besides designing her own blog, which she changes frequently, she also did a makeover for one of our bloggy friends Brooke. All of our blogs are different styles, but she managed to capture a piece of who we are in each of them. She listens to what you want and then gives you even more than you've asked for. I highly recommend checking out her blog and let her know what an awesome job she did!!

Thanks Heather (and Chadly for all of your interjections)!!!

11 comments:

  1. I love it...and I love that you have pictures of hubby on here now. Nice job Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice< Kameron! But, hey? I can't comment in IE, only in Firefox. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so wonderful...congrats!

    New blog smell!Funny ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...I love it! Your hubby is finally represented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather truly rocks! She's amazing and so very talented. I LOVE your new design. The bright colors are perfect, and they make your black and white pictures "pop" and look so very classy. Enjoy your new look.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??