Saturday, September 25, 2010

Arielle at 10 months

Some baby...

...is 10/12, no make that 5/6 of a year old. That's 10 months to you and me!


...smiles every chance she gets.

...has started eating more table food like cut up fruit, soft veggies & pasta.

...still has 6 teeth even though I swear she's been working on 2 more for over a month!


...sucks her thumb and hold her ear when she is hungry or tired.

...cuddles with me and is content to just sit on my lap for long periods of time.

...is starting to become a mama's girl, screeching when I leave the room.


...has started to make the funniest faces, sometimes even on cue.

...is saying mama more and more, but never on cue.

...has just started clapping


...is really good at cruising along the furniture, but not showing any signs of walking on her own.

...can stand for a few seconds at a time before falling on her bum.

...is a tough cookie, considering the rough and tumble way her brother handles her.


...is the master finder of all things gross and puts them right into her mouth.

...loves to babble and repeat sounds that we make.

...just might have reddish hair after all; only time will tell.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally totally want to scoop her up and make her giggle! She is just so delightful in pictures that I'm still mourning that I didn't get to monopolize her in person! :)

    I love her silly faces - isn't that so fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is so stinkin' cute! I sure hope this second kiddo of mine is a cuddler....I didn't get that the first time around. And I'm trying to work on T's monthly update, asking myself when I will stop doing updates.

    (Your pics are getting better each month too - great lighting!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is so stinkin' cute! I sure hope this second kiddo of mine is a cuddler....I didn't get that the first time around. And I'm trying to work on T's monthly update, asking myself when I will stop doing updates.

    (Your pics are getting better each month too - great lighting!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute!! She is such a little doll!!

    I love those shoes she is wearing too - so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love her headband and shoes :) (See, I needed a girl that I could dress up!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is soo PRESHHH...I love those cheeks! I have been totally absent for a couple of weeks. I just love the makeover and all the pictures. What an awesome family you have!!! Lucky girl!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to reach through the screen and pinch her cheeks!! She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is too cute! I have no words...stunning baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty baby, I miss your snorting noises, snuggles and smiles. You.Are.THE.Cutest.

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is her headband one of BabyMama's? I need one!! The doctor-on-call at our office called Lilah a boy, wearing that blue/brown polka dot outfit of Arielle's. I'm sick of it!!

    Love the rounded corners on your pics. Never thought about doing that in a post!

    I seriously love that girl of yours! Ooh, reddish hair?? COuld be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so pretty, and I am fascinated by her top two teeth since my Nate is cutting his these days. Sounds like she's a better/more interested eater than he is, maybe the teeth are related to that? In any case, happy 10 months, little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you officially have the cutest kids. Love her cheeks and eyes and she is just adorable. Can't believe she is already 10 months. Wowzer. Stop time now :)

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??