Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

As you can see our theme was Piggies and Power Rangers. Ok, so it's not really a theme, but how about cheap or free costumes? Yes, I like that theme much better. I found Natey's costume at the consignment sale I participate in for $12.50! I tried to find it online and it is a Disney costume, which was $50+ dollars if I had purchased it new (I never would). Arielle's costume I was going to buy, but that lovely trait of procrastination bit me again. I didn't know what I wanted her to be until I saw this get up. I found it online for $24 which isn't terrible, but since it was too close to Halloween, I would have had to pay $17 for shipping. That kinda defeats the purpose. I found someone at work who had it and was able to borrow it instead! I like free much better. Too bad it gets dark here so stinkin early because I didn't get good pictures, but they looked so cute and we had a great time. I will not have a great time wrestling with my a-hole will power when it comes to resisting the candy. Luckily my hubby has hidden it from Nathan me. I will pretend I don't care and not search for it. My thighs will thank me.




I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!!

6 comments:

  1. The costumes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally cracking up at the little piggie - she is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you're back! i finally just posted to my blog after a two-month hiatus...i suck.
    halloween looks fabulous! glad you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inexpensive or borrowed costumes! That's the way we roll too! :)

    They both look great and A makes an adorable sheep.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??