Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Path of Evolution: Week 2

I have decided that instead of doing an official weekly update, I will just create individual posts for the completed tasks. I will still update the weekly things like working out and not watching TV once a week in the sidebar. I will continue to put the words I am learning and their definitions on here because I like that! So here goes with the things for this week....

#70. Eliminate the use of plastic bags while grocery shopping: I made progress this week by actually putting them in my trunk and using them at the store! I was proud of myself again when I managed to unload the groceries and put them back in my trunk! Mind you, I have had these bags for a couple of months now and ALWAYS forget to take them to the store so I was super proud of myself. I need to get a few more though because I only have 4 and we get a lot more groceries than those will be able to hold, but it's a start!

#25. learn a new word every day: Here are the words for the last week!

7. plaintive: expressive of sorrow or melancholy
8. cosmpololite: one who is at home in every place
9. regale: to entertain with something that delights
10. torrid: violently hot, characterized by intense emotion
11.evanescent: liable to vanish or pass away like vapor, fleeting
12.horay: white or gray with age, extremely old
13.auspicious: prosperous, fortunate
14. kitsch: art characterized by pretentious bad taste

Sadly, that is all I accomplished this week. My allergies have been killing me, and sleep is at a minimum right now. Like I said, I will update as I go. I like that idea a little better.




1 comment:

What you talkin' bout Willis??