Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blog Bid Hope


I am participating in an auction to support 2 very good causes, The Liz Loglin Foundation and a fellow blogger Anissa Mayhew who recently had a stroke. I have donated 2 items, a personalized onesie and a crayon roll up. There are tons of great items to bid on so please go check it out and get some Christmas presents that will also help make a difference.


I will also give 10% off and free shipping for any orders on my Punchkin Wear or Etsy sites for people who participate in the auction! Email me before placing your order so I can send you an adjusted invoice! Happy Bidding!!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is wonderful what you all are doing. Super cute items for auction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??