Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Swap it up!

I participated in Mamarazzi's "Favorite things swap" again. I just love these things! First, I love getting something in the mail that is not a bill. I also love when it is a total surprise, which doesn't happen if you just order something. I think my favorite part is deciding what to send and wrapping each little gift, because I'm weird like that. My swap partner Beth lives all the way on the other side of the country. She does really great DIY tutorials, so you should go check her out!

Here are all of the goodies I got in the swap...
Three pieces of dark chocolate cake (there are only 2 pictured because I couldn't
wait to eat one!) & a mini whisk (I have always wanted one of these, but never remember to buy one)
A book that I will start this weekend & a pound of locally (to her) roasted organic coffee. She must know that this 2 kid business is zapping every last drop of energy I have.


A lavender scarf that I think she made herself and you know how I loves me some handmade goodness & some perfume from a local shop near her.
...and last but not least, some pretty mineral makeup. I will have to try this if I EVER make it out of the house without my children again. Please...girls night..anyone...help.

P.S. I hate Blogger and their stupid bizaro formatting. What the what is going on with the pictures and text??



4 comments:

  1. cool stuff. i love that she sent you some local (to her) goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts! The mineral makeup? You'll love it..you know..if you ever get that sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you liked everything! :D Just combine the coffee and the mineral makeup and the cake, and you'll be buzzing enough to paint the town red. ;)
    Thanks for being my swap partner! And good luck with the two kid thing (it's easier when they get old enough to watch each other, I'm told). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got a lot of loot and some really fun stuff. That organic coffee sounds great. & what an adorable scarf. I think you hit the jackpot. Fun

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??