Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration: Week 1

I love me some Pinterest. Before this lovely site, I would bookmark the crap out of things and they would get lost in the reaches of my favorites, never to be seen again. Now all of my inspiration is organized so neatly onto boards. I know a lot of people just sit and pin their time away, but I actually make many of the things I pin or at least use them for inspiration for something else I want to make. I thought it would be nice to do a weekly post of my completed projects or recipes that I found on Pinterest. I actually finished this one in time for the first week of January, but as my lack of posting shows, life just got in the way!
Necklace Organizer: pinned from here

I found a towel bar that I liked. I wanted one that didn't scream, "I'm a towel bar" and that went with the decor in our room. I also bought some double sided shower curtain hooks. I love the way that it turned out and now all of my necklaces are hanging neatly instead of being on top of my dresser or hanging from the side of my earring organizer in 2 big clumps!





7 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic!! And way better looking than the bulletin board I currently have all of my necklaces hanging on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just turned out super cute!

    I would totally do that... if I actually wore necklaces. (Kind of an occupational hazard whilst doing sign language ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like you read my mind - this is on my project to do list, just as soon as I find the time to do it ;)

    You should add a link so that I can follow you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost forgot... I just started a new linky party (not getting too much traffic yet) where I'm showing off all of my completed pinning projects for the week on Sundays - would love if you came over and linked this up - it turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm completely in love with Pinterest too! Bookmarking web sites and ideas was way too disorganized--the photo display on Pinterest is much nicer. I love what you did to hang up your jewelry. I have so many projects on Pinterest to choose from, but I'm considering trying out something like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It turned out great. Oh, and my spare bedroom used to have the same exact dresser set (I love vintage) but it had to go to make way for baby furniture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you're back! So many cute posts for me to read and get caught up on. I just got some new necklaces at Value Village and I have nowhere to keep them. I keep my jewelry in a tackle box. :) Glad to see you here, and love your new header.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??