Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I ♥ {My} Faces


I am not the best photographer. I don't have an awesome camera like many of my bloggy friends, although it is the only thing on my Christmas list. I rarely like pictures taken of me, but for some reason I do like this picture. It was taken about 3 years ago at one of my favorite places, Oregon. I was sitting in my dad's Winny looking out the window and just thought, "Hey, I'm having a good hair day, plus I need a new Myspace picture". I started snapping away and got one good shot. I have since ditched Myspace for blogging, but I still like this picture. Oh, I can't wait for my hair to grow back!

Head on over to I ♥ faces to see all of the photographers that are way better at this than I am!!

16 comments:

  1. I can see why you love it, it's beautiful!

    It was lovely to "meet" you this week. :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! The lighting and how your hair is long and flowing.. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ALWAYS loved that picture! Yay, your first entry! It's addicting, watch out! And your pics are great - you don't need a new camera [yet] to play along. : )

    But come on, October, hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Natey gets his good looks from his momma!

    I mean...no offense to Aaron, of course...he's easy on the eyes...but, the kid looks just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kameron! Great choice, Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture...you look really pretty!!! =) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great pic of you!! You look like an ANTM contestant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture is stunning. Love the hair and the angle. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic! A little sultry looking, aren't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I love those "snapshots"that come out good! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an amazing picture. It looks like you were in a professional modeling session.

    ")

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a good picture!! I love the washed out lighting on your face.

    Oh, and you've been TAGGED! Head on over to my blog to see what for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this picture! It's a very sexy look too. Congrats on your first I Heart Faces entry. I expect to see entries each week now.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??