Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Overwhelming Response!!

Wow, I don't think I quite expected the response I got to these dresses!! I thought they were darling, and apparently you guys do too!! I have decided, in order to keep costs down, that I won't go through Etsy this time. It is just more fees on top of the Paypal fees! If you would like to order a dress, simply choose the size from the drop-down menu in the right sidebar and then let me know your fabric choices in the comment to seller. If you would like to talk to me beforehand about the available fabrics just email me at kscampoli@gmail.com and we can hash it out before you order!! Check out this post for some of the fabric options. I will also add a link to other fabric choices this evening so you can get an idea of what I have. I will customize to exactly what you want as well, so if you have specific colors in mind I can get the fabric if I don't already have it! If you would like a size larger than 7, let me know that as well as I can make them, I just don't have the option to add another size option tot hat button. A size 8 would be as much as a size 7.

The awesome thing about these dresses is that they start as dresses, but grow with your child and can be worn as a tunic like top after they are too short to be a dress. This way you get 2 or 3 years use out of them. I can't wait to dress my little darling in them when she gets here!!!


12 comments:

  1. this is a great idea. i was wondering if I could do something like this, but wasn't quite sure...You do this right through paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are DARLING!!! Too bad I don't have a "little one" anymore. My baby is nine but already wears a size 12.... and her shoes are already size 7. Dang. I miss the sweet, cute, frilly days!!!

    Glad you're getting such a great response on the dresses. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be a guy, but even I can see these dresses are cute. Not as cute as the shirt you made for Will of course. ;)

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dresses are just adorable!! I wish I had a little girl of my own to buy a bunch for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder if lil would wear one as a shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to email you about these. I need to look at the fabric too. Yea I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the dresses when the dreaded in-laws were here and didn't get a chance to comment, but I LOVE THEM! How much do you charge and can you make them to fit 8 and 11 year olds?

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??