Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Ramblings

Today is not Monday. I know you know that, but this morning when all heck was breaking loose and I was scrambling to get out of the house at a reasonable time, it didn't feel like Thursday. This is most likely to do with the fact that I took yesterday off to take care of my sick baby (and self too). Needless to say, I'm happy it's Thursday. One more day until the weekend woo hoo! Here are my random thoughts...

**********
I made yesterday productive, even though I didn't go to work. I had tons of shirts and onesies that I made for craft shows that I have been meaning to get up in my Etsy shop. Not to mention the Baby Bjorn cover that I made for Heather, like a million days ago, and still hadn't taken any (decent) pictures of to post. I took pictures of all of them and got a huge chunk up in my shop! Go check it out! http://www.punchkinwear.etsy.com/

I'll wait....
**********
This morning, on the way to daycare, we were listening to Natey's Kidz Bop CD. He likes it. I tolerate it. Arielle is too little to care. After I dropped him off I decided I didn't want to listen to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun sung by one adult and a slew of kidz, so I switched to the tuner....only to have it playing the exact same song (this time by Cindi of course). I guess the universe was trying to send me some subliminal message that I just wanna have fun. Who knows.
**********
I made crack cookies again. Dang it Brooke, why did you ever get me addicted to those things. Of course they aren't really made of crack, but they might as well be. Who knew turning Funfetti Cake mix into cookies and frosting them with sugary goodness would be so harmful to your health diet. Someone knew. Stupid, chubby Dough Boy. Just because you're all squishy, doesn't mean you have to drag us down with your cookies and busciuts. Jerk.
**********
Ahem, I am done now.

7 comments:

  1. I am so checking out those cookies. Everything in your shop looks great. You are so creative and we still love our tie shirts.
    Happy Friday soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made those cookies before!! Ahh, death by sugar overload!!

    Don'tcha love when the universe plays little games with us? I love when I flip channels and think I see a certain movie, but it's not what I was thinking. And then a few channels away, that movie really IS playing. So weird. Luckily, Aidan doesn't care too much for music in the car right now... but since I've cut out Backyardigans TV, we've been listening to the CDs in the car. Ok, I'VE been listening. It's the dorky music teacher in me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the sock monkey appliques so cute!

    Glad everyone is on the mend. Productive sick days are so much better than the laying in bed all day wanting to die kind of sick days, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so burnt out on kids music!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are all on the mend now. And yes, those cookies are trouble! But they sure do sound good write about now. I just so happen to have a box of that mix in my cupboard...hmmmm. Instead, I think I will head over to your Etsy shop and look at all your craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And were is this recipe for these crack cookies!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, thanks for the reminder - I have a niece on the way and want to get her something from your shop.
    Those cookies? I saw the recipes and refuse to try them as I think they'll take the place of vegetables in my diet. They look THAT good.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??