Friday, August 20, 2010

Six Words Friday: The Best

The supreme effort one can make:

This is the definition of best
It‘s constantly thrown in your face
Best bet, best guess, best dressed

Hit me with your best shot
The best thing since sliced bread
He who laughs last, laughs best
and may the best man win.

It’s probably all for the best
Best things in life are free
Best defense is a good offense
These are so cliché to me.

To make the best of it
Should be my rule of thumb
One thing I know for sure
The best is yet to come.









Head on over to Making things Up for more 6 word wonders!

5 comments:

  1. Each has a dose of truth.
    Especially I hope, the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the best of it, daily.
    Excellent plan. Best foot forward, now!
    (Had to add one more cliche!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live by a different motto. "Good Enough"

    People worry too much about perfection and why they are doing that, they miss out on life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kameron, I loved this! Best foot forward, best is yet to come? PERFECT and TRUE!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??