Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

I actually do my menu planning on Sunday, but I didn't have time to post. I really need to be more strict with the follow through of the planning. If the trip to the market doesn't happen on Sunday, we are playing catch up all week and that usually means take-out more than once. I may have to start doing Pea Pod grocery delivery. I am tired of going to the market! Anyway, without further blah blah blah, here is our menu for the week!

Sunday: Chicken Stir fry with rice
Monday: Roasted Chicken with glazed carrots
Tuesday: Beef Stew
Wednesday: Salmon, broccoli & couscous
Thursday: Turkey Burgers with roasted cauliflower
Friday: Uber-American Tacos (Seriously. Ground beef & taco seasoning pack: hubbs pick)

I may have to post a couple more of these recipes. Well, not the tacos. Bleh. At least the boys seem to like them. The roasted cauliflower is awesome and Nate even loves it. It must have something to do with the butter and garlic. Mmmmmm. butter. What are some of your week night staples?? I am in need of inspiration!

10 comments:

  1. Yes please... recipes, ma'am :)

    By plea of the husband, hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found you from OrgJunkie. Your menu looks good, we're having salmon this week too. We often have soft bean taco's, grilling is always an easy dinner add some steamed veggies and we've got a healthy meal, homemade pizza is a hit at our house too. I make it once a week and vary the toppings. My husband and boys love Reubens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think menu planning would be the answer to my problems. If I just knew what I was cooking that night, I could have it ready in time for everyone to try. Ugh. How do you do it, full-time working mom??? What time do you get home? What about Aaron? And what time is dinner served? ('cuz I might be stopping by for that cauliflower!) : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am convinced that i need to do this. Not only for dinner but for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be over Thursday evening. Actually, all of us will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would LOVE your recipe for turkey burgers. I need a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to start menu planning again - it is so much kinder on the budget and we eat so much healthier when I do make a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My family's favorite meal is tacos. LOL It is one that I know everyone will eat. We use ground turkey though. No reason just always have.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??