Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Big Girls DO Cry

Just about every pictrue of Arielle I have put on my blog is shiny and happy. It's not because of selective photo posting. She is the smiliest baby I have ever met....until she's not feeling well. I made an outfit for one of my friends to give as a gift and wanted to try it on Arielle to see how it looked. Let's just say one little cold and the normal smiley cooperation was completely absent.







The outfit was for a 2 year old so it was a little big on her. Maybe that's what she was ticked about...or maybe it was because mommy took away her stethescope to try to get some cute pictures. Oops.


11 comments:

  1. First. Did you re do your blog? I like! Second I love those pants! She is so stinking cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable outfit! I wonder if I could get my kid, who REFUSES to wear pant, to wear pants like those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that outfit! It's sooo cute! Your model too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, are you selling those? I love that outfit. And the cute baby. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah, made me want to pick her up and hug her, cute outfit and all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, is it wrong for me to admit that I love crying baby photos? I mean, kids are cute whenever, but there is something about that genuine "I am ticked and the world will know" expression that I adore. Weird, I know. But little Princess in adorable whether or not she is in a good mood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - that last picture just made my heart break a little! I just wanted to pick her up and love on her until she smiled again!

    And that is a stinking cute outfit... I need me a cute girl like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious outfit and she's still cute, even if she wasn't in the mood. :) Adorable outfit - LOVE that fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you MAKE that outfit? What, with all your time?

    And Arielle looks so much like you! You're lucky. My daughter is the spitting image of her dad.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??