Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday


I'm back...at least for this week. I haven't posted a Not Me edition for almost 2 months. Believe me, it is not for lack of material. My life story could be titled "Not Me!". I am just having a hard time with posts committed to a day this summer. That means I have also been slacking on Tim's Vlogemotions posts too, but that has more to do with the fact that I never look presentable on Thursday! I feel the need to get a few things that are so not about me off my chest today.

I did not ruin my friend's surprise "Sprinkle" by posting to get every one's opinion on showers for a second child. She isn't completely giddy that I ruined said surprise because she was dying to tell me anyway! Nope, my friends are totally capable of keeping surprises as just that!!

I did not get a text message last week from my home daycare provider that read, "Am I hearing him wrong or did Natey just say f'in dude??". I did not admit to all of blogland that my son is suffering from a case of sailor mouth due to a choice phrase he picked up from one of the hubby's friends. I was not mortified that he was repeating this in public.

My son did not also pick up on the fact that his daycare provider is still nursing her daughter and tell Daddy last night that he could, "Drink his boobies" as he stood neked after his bath. Nope, this is so not going to be a problem when the baby comes.

I didn't get a Blackberry and am not in need of an intervention because of it! I do not have a problem putting it down at all! Nope, not me!

I did not consume a pb&j AND a lean pocket at 9pm last night because I was starving. I don't ever eat that late and surely would have only eaten one of those things, not both, an hour before bed.

What did you {not} do this week?


9 comments:

  1. LOL about Natey picking up those choice words. Tough keeping their little ears from hearing every single thing they shouldn't!

    And was sorely tempted to much right along with ya last night. Took me an hour to fall asleep with my rumbling tummy!

    Oh yeah - what IS IT with boys and nursing?!?! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the sailor mouth stories - i'm sure you aren't but it is a little funny from outside.

    i think this is the perfect time to munch all you want - you're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday Kameron! Enjoyed reading what did not happen! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops on the sailor mouth at daycare. I used to love late night snacks when I was preggo. That is the fun of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Not Me post. I understand about those late snacks that keep asking to be eaten. There's some Captain Crunch in my cupboard right now, as a matter of fact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't help myself...I crack up every time you mention him saying f'in dude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you find a Blackberry interventionist could you please send them my way? My husband would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you're liking your blackberry? My contract expires this month and I'm thinking of getting one for my bday next month, but Jon already thinks I'm internet obsessed, so he'd probably really think I was crazy with my own portable internet!! I just wish Verizon would get the iphone already!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've meaning to tell you... Reagan's newest phrase is "holy shit"....

    Let me know if you figure out how to make all the dirty words disappear!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??