Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me! Monday


Monday! Monday! Monday! Ok, so I know the commercial says Sunday and this is not wrestling, but it is more fun, I think. Another Not Me! Monday post is comin' at ya. If you want to read what other people "didn't do" this week then visit MckMama's blog to partake in the fun and free therapy. While you're there send her all of your prayers and happy thoughts. Her 4th 'lil one is going to make his debut on Wednesday and he is one of God's true miracles! We can't wait to meet you Stellan!

----------------------------------------------------------
I was not so caught up in reading my data that I plowed through a wet floor sign sending it crashing loudly to the floor in the hallway of my lab. If I did do something so clumsy, I would definitely have stopped and picked it up instead of looking around embarrassed to see if anyone saw me and then keep walking. In the event that the lab manager stepped into the hall to see what the commotion was, I wouldn't have mumbled something while giggling and rush out of there like an idiot. Nope, not me!

I have not been checking MckMama's blog all week in hopes she posts what Small Fry's un-room looks like. That would just be sad. I have much better things to do with my time than that!

When my hubby called me at work on to tell me he was in the ER and had to get 6 stitches in his thumb, I didn't tell him I still wanted to bring Natey to work for our Halloween party, even if he couldn't come. That would be selfish!

I did not ignore my phone when my MIL called on Sunday because we were having brunch and I didn't feel like talking, only to find out she was calling to see if we wanted FREE tickets to the Patriots game. I don't believe in karma, and if I did that would most certainly not be it.

I am not turning 30 years old today. I am simply celebrating the first anniversary of my 29th birthday.

What did you "not" do this week??

29 comments:

  1. Happy 1st anniversary of your 29th birthday :) Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a Happy Not Birthday!! I too will be celebrating that same anniversary in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhh, happy happy anniversay of your 29th birthday!! :0) When you do finally turn the 3-0, don't worry, its not too bad, but then, what am I saying, I would not know, I am still at 29 as well! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting on that un-room too! My guess was a sunroom or enclosed porch? Lame, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy UN day to you!!

    I NEVER ignore my phone when my MIL calls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy not 30th birthday to you!! Great Not me's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anniversary of your 29th birthday...now that is good! Happy birthday to you. :)

    The conversation with your husband on the phone is something I think we can all relate to. "Hi, honey, you're hurt? Hmmm, well, please understand how that affects me." Too funny!

    Hope you have a wonderful day.

    PS: We are all checking MckMama's blog. Rest assured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THe anniversary of my 29th is my fav anniversary...I've had many!
    Cute post!
    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  10. you gotta hate that about the tickets!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I have never ever ever ignored a MIL's phone call - not me - nope

    :)

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you put that! I will be celebrating the same soon! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 29th B-day.... I have celebrated my Not 30th for two years now!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday sweetie I hope you have a great one! By the way I do have a prize for you and I do have your adress written down, I just need to find the time to send it! That and I need to buy envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the "anniversary of your 29th" birthday! Too funny. Again, hope it's a great day. And maybe you can celebrate your 29 + 2 birthday with the friends!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes....well, I'm forever 28...and it's really a shame that my kids are smart enough to figure it out....I hate that.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy 1st anniversary...I am coming up for my 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yep. I remember celebrating the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday....How fun to continually celebrate it!!! Maybe one of these days, I will fess up to the real age!
    Loved your Not me's and I can't wait till next week!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhh that free ticket thing stings.. Your Not Me's are good!! You have been busy... And Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Off now to see what else ya have posted :) Leah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday!! Oh, my husband would've killed me if he missed out on Pats tickets. Too funny!

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete
  21. I guess that would be Happy Anniversary then....

    I am so laughing over the MIL one. I have MIL issues.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday! (a day late)....got your comment...did you get what you wanted? I NEVER check the caller ID and hand the phone to my husband when it's my MIL. Oh, and her never looks at it and turns the ringer off...too funny!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??