Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Surveys...Not just for Myspace!

I was tagged by my blogger friend Katie. This one is actually kind of fun.

Here are the rules...Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 Years Ago I...(1998):
1. was working at Jerry's Famous Deli and getting huge tips from club promoters who would come in right before we closed!
2. transferred to Cal State Northridge and took a major hit in credits from switching schools...geeze that sucked, it set me back a whole year!
3. was dating a total looser. I am so glad I got rid of that one!
4. I got my first kitty. Her name was Cleo and she was weaned too early and used to try to suck on your ear! I started wishing she had opposable thumbs!
5. Still had my mom, which looking back was one of the only good things about 1998!

5 Things on Today's "To Do List":
1. Call my sister and wish her a happy birthday. Oh, and tell her I posted a picture of her on my blog....I'm sure she'll be thrilled! :o)
2. Figure out dates I can go to Colorado for work. Hopefully Aaron and the boy can come with me this time.
3. Watch "Pushing Daisies" tonight at 8pm!
4. Figure out what I'm going (or in reality Aaron) to make for dinner tomorrow when his mom comes over.
5. Figure out how to do the strikethrough thingy to words in my posts. (help, anyone??)

5 Places I have lived:
1. I was born in Springfield, OR and lived there for 2 years
2. LaVerne, CA where I spent most of my childhood
3. Studio City, CA went to college and worked my tail off!
4. Las Vegas, NV Moved there for Grad school, met my future hubby and then moved to...
5. Providece, RI where I live now! (There were lots of places inbetween but it only asked for 5!)

5 Jobs I have had:
1. My first real job was at Tony Roma's whre I started out hostessing and then was a server. I also waited tables at Jerry's Deli, Cheesecake Factory, Macaroni Grill and Spanish Trails county club to put myself through school.
2. I worked at Mountain High Ski resort for a season. I started off as a lift operator and then got promoted to the promotions and marketing office as an assistant. Most of that job was a blur....
3. I was a graduate teaching assistant and taught Microbiology labs to undergrads...I'd rather teach preschoolers, I think they are probably more behaved!
4. I was a research assistant at the Biotechnology Center at UNLV.
5. I am a Senior Associate at Amgen where I blah.. blah... blah...(well, that's what it would sound like to you anyway if I explained what I do here!!) :o)

I am tagging:
1. Heather
2. Liz
3. Katrina
4. Alicia
5. Laura

4 comments:

What you talkin' bout Willis??