Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wordful Wednesday-Walk this way

Ok Liz, you were right. I can't always hang with the whole wordless thing. Some pictures speak for themselves, but most of the time, the story behind the picture is what makes it so fun.

Please welcome the newest member of Run-D.M.C. All he needed was the hat and a thick gold chain. This little track suit that Natey is wearing cracks me up. His uncle Barak and his Fiance Sarah bought it for Nate for his birthday and I just get the biggest kick out of it. He seriously looks like a little man in this outfit. The only mistake that I made was letting him wear it out of the house. You see, white and my child are not a good mix. Come to think of it, I'm not really sure why they even make white clothes for babies, toddlers, or adults for that matter. A white shirt on me is like a magnet for dirt, grime and any food particle within a 10 mile radius. But, I digress. We went for a quick shopping trip and to eat lunch. I took the jacket off of him, but lets just say that the cute white shirt that was underneath is now a not so cute stained mess. Oh well, he still looked so freakin cute in it!! Thanks "Nuncle BBBB!"

15 comments:

  1. Cute outfit.... "My Adidas...."

    Oh and I know what you mean about white clothes & kids: B-A-D idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. The picture can stand alone, but the words make it so much better. :)

    I'm so glad you decided to go "Wordful"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! And I love hearing the story behind the photo. If not, I wonder too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. get him some bling and he's ready for the stage.

    i can't do wordless. so this week i did one photo and gave my peeps two options: less or ful.

    pictures do speak 1,000 words, IF you know the background info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable and Run DMC how very RETRO of you! LOL! As far as my wordless Wednesday...yes, it was a clever way to play my politcal card however, I am still praying for Obama so all is well. I did think the pic was funny though! Have a great day!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute!!! Good to see though that you skipped the Addidas shell tops with no shoelaces and the tongues pulled out!

    Oh, and I hear you about white! No toddler should own white clothing! I need to buy stock in stain remover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that track suit! :o) What a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! I just love the outfit. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit on a even cuter kiddo! He's totally stylin'!

    Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??