Sunday, April 25, 2010

Arielle at 5 months

Some baby....

...is 5 months old
...has the sweetest disposition and only cries if she's hungry or exhausted.

...seems hungry all the time and will be starting cereal next week.

...has the prettiest blue eyes, that I'm sure are staying at this point!
...has mastered rolling from back to front, but still gets stuck trying to get back.

...still sounds like a pteredactyl when she cries.

...will be going on her first airplane ride this Friday.

...has the sweetest 2 dimpled smile.

...makes some of the funniest faces, just like her brother.

...still has almost no hair.

...looks stunning in yellow (if I do say so myself!).

...is content to relax and watch the world around her.

...has discovered her feet and thinks they're mighty tasty.

...is too tall for most of her 3-6 month clothes, but the next size is too big.
...is my sweet baby girl, who is growing way too fast.

19 comments:

  1. Sooo dang cute!!! Can't believe it has been 5 months already! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - that went fast, didn't it? Crimeny! She does look stunning in yellow, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe that she is five months!!! Man she is adorable! She looks awesome in yellow and her blue eyes are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sounds like the polar opposite of Nate, personality-wise. He is rarely content to sit and watch the world. He wants to be everywhere all at once, all the time! And screams when he can't get there.

    She is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's growing so fast and is such a sweetie. Love the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's adorable! i can't believe those blue eyes! and she's starting to not look exactly like natey. not that that would be a bad thing...he's beautiful...but, she's getting her own look!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must get stopped every where you go with her. She's too stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe she is already 5 months!! Its going by so fast!! I love that she still has blue eyes, She's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! I can't believe she is already 5 months Kameron! She is a doll, and those eyes and dimples melt hearts, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5 Months already. She is just too cute. I love her in Yellow too. Wow. Her eyes are amazing & so big. I love that. Where are you going on Friday? That last picture she really does look like her brother. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! She better keep those blue eyes! Their to die for! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy...she is just gorgeous. Best eyes and smile! I can't believe how much she's gotten! I feel like I saw her as a teeny tiny baby just yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I plan on snuggling the heck out of both of your babies very very soon, my friend. Those cheeks of hers are screaming "KISS ME!" oh and I plan to! ;)

    BlogBaby's BabyMama

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful baby! Her eyes are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Those cheeks and those eyes. Simply precious! And she does look good in yellow. Lellow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm kinda partial to the bald-ish baby head myself. She is such a beautiful baby and I just adore her expressions.

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??