Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random Ramblings

Hello Thursday. You've taken your sweet time getting here this week. I have had no time to post much of anything (thank you 2 days packed with meetings), so here is a rambling recap of the week.
**********************
This boy was in desperate need of a haircut. He has only had one other haircut in his life and I did it. You may remember that I killed his curls, but as you can see they came back. They were getting very unruly though.
Before: Craziness (yes I know this is also bed head, but it was still crazy)
After: Super cute curls again!
**********************
This weekend was a busy one. Saturday we took Nate to get his hair cut, went to a Pawsox game, I got pulled over (no ticket), Aaron got pulled over (yes ticket), Sunday I got to go shooping at Target ALONE (yipee) and then we went to a birthday party.

Me and my rosey cheeked, just woke up from a nap in the Ergo, baby girl.
**********************
I was feeling down the other day and had a 20 minute conversation with one of my best friends, Darcy, that ended in laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. I love that I have my girls to rely on for cheering up. We can all use attitude adjustments from time to time!
**********************
My house is an utter disaster. I wonder if I can get FEMA funding to get it cleaned up! I have been sorting through EVERY stitch of clothing in the house for purging purposes and am going to sell all of Nate's clothes that don't fit at an upcoming consignment sale. Three years of clothes is a lot to go through. They are all over the place in piles and I need to get them all entered into the system and tagged by Saturday. I need little elves to help me out. Maybe the Keeblers can take a break from cookie making and help a girl out.
**********************
I am having craft night at my house for a few friends Saturday night. I'm so excited! Liz came up with the idea to make felt food for our kiddos kitchens. It is going to be fun! I'll be sure to post pics of our creations!
**********************
I'm sure there's more, but my mind is mush right now.

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't kill the curls this time, just tamed em down. Nate looks NOTHING like you, btw. At all.

    Love the pic of you and sweet rosy cheeks! Did you coordinate on purpose? :-)

    I wonder if FEMA could fund me an Alice. I need a nanny/housekeeper/cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Natey's curls - so glad they outlast haircuts! You know girls go wild for them :)

    And OHMYGOSH is your baby girl growing up before our bloggy eyes?!?! She is just beautiful - I love that terrific smile that goes all the way up to her eyes!

    Do post pics of your crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six more weeks until I get to hug the snot out of you guys!! YYYYEESSS!

    Good gracious I am excited.

    Sorry I missed you earlier today. Call me if you want, I can multi-task.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived closer to you! I'd love to hang out with the craft night, although I'm not so crafty. We tried to convince T to get a trim today when her Daddy was getting his hair cut, but she would have none of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate is too cute!
    I love that picture of you and Arielle! She has the cutest smile! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your babies are super-cute!

    BTW - I'm sending an email, but you won the giveaway on my blog. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like life is good and busy!
    Nate's hair is just awesome, I love it! He's so handsome....
    And of course Arielle is such a beauty..can you believe how fast our baby girls are growing up? I enjoy seeing Raven grow and develop her personality, but I just can't believe how fast time is flying.
    I hope you and your family continue to have a great spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you getting out of the ticket. Nate's hair is so cute and soft and shiny. Healthy hair. love it.
    You and your girl are beautiful. Love that you match.
    Have fun crafting. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arielle's growing so fast! She looks beautiful with those glowing cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bedhead pic is priceless! Glad the haircut went well - it's look great and Nate looks at cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??