Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best of Natey- 2008

I decided I would go the way of my friend Liz and do a photo journal of the last year instead of trying to write a lengthy post about all of the happenings. Natey changed so much of the course of the year that it seems fitting to take a look back at the evolution of my little man.
January

February

March

April

May
June

July
August
September
October

NovemberDecember

So there it is. My baby is more of a little boy than a baby now. He truly was the best part of 2008. I couldn't ask for more! Wait, yes I can...2009 will be even better!!

15 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much they change in such a short amount of time. These are great pics! He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super model pose in January!! It is so amazing watching them grow so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so friggin cute...and he did rock those stripey sweater pants REALLY hard!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea for a post, it's amazing how quickly they change at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARCH just melted my heart!!!! Your son seriously should be in magazines for babies. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely calendar material! What a great gift that would make for grandparents - or for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet pics :0)

    Oh, and I recently became a "follower!" Since Nathan and Drew are so close in age, I think its neat to hear what all he is doing!!

    Happy 2009!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so darn cute...I cannot get enough of the March picture. OMGosh! What a doll baby! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! He's just adorable! I love seeing him go from a baby into a little boy.

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post. What a transformation kids make in the first couple years. He used to have such chubs (cheeks AND thighs!!). : )

    Oh, my friend Christy loved the "e" onesie - I finally saw her last night. yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the March picture the best! It is the cutest little outfit!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??