Saturday, January 31, 2009

We get by with a little help from our friends

Hey Nathan, can you touch your ears and say, "Let Seth Hear?"

No, not your mouth sweetie, your ears.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.
I know you just wanted to taste them first.
Now, let's try again. Can you touch your ears?

That's better, but can you touch both of your ears and say it??

Sorry, I know I always ask you to perform, but this time it is for a good cause. Can you try one.more.time???

Great job buddy!
*****************************************************



I just wanted to raise awareness of a cute-as-can be little boy in need of our help. He was born deaf and is going to have surgery for cochlear implants. Our wonderful health care system will not pay for the entire surgery so they are trying to raise money to cover the remainder. I know everyone is feeling the economic pinch, but a little bit can go a long way. Please take a minute and visit El's page. You can even be as cool as us and sport these wrist bands for a wonderful cause!!

17 comments:

  1. I will head over there...what great pictures too. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids of bloggers are gonna need therapy one day from all the pictures we've made them pose for our blogs. hehe

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post!!! i love the pic with his hand over his face!! soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so freaking adorable I could die. Can I put some of those on Seth's blog? THanks for representing!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kam, he is just soooo cute! More of him, more of him!

    Im going there now. Thanks for sharing.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! I'm sure El really appreciates it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling way to promote what Seth and his family are going through. Adorable pictures!

    You will be glad to know that you creative approach worked exceptionally well. I am off to check out your link now. :)

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pictures!!!
    You won a prize on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet friend you are to help out this little baby. Blessings on you and Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever girl, you are. : ) Love the commentary... and the pictures of Natey, of course!

    So... I've made a header for ya!! Just need to know how many pictures you're gonna want (and which ones!). I hope you didn't send them to me already and I forgot!

    I'm so behind on my commenting - ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im checking it out now...every little bit helps right? Hope all is well with everyone...I am majorly catching up on comments!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??