Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Hi..um, is this thing on??
My name is Kameron and I'm a blogaholic.
It's been 1 day since my last post.

{Hi, Kameron}

The first step is admitting that I have a problem,
so on to number 2.
They say denial is the second step.
Oh shoot, that's the phases of grief. I am just a mess.
Well, denial seems easier than the rest so I'm going with it!
If you want to attend our meetings, head over to MckMama's blog and step up to the mic yourself.
*********************************************************
I did not wake up this morning, check MckMama's blog and have a pity party for myself since there were already 151 people on Mr. Linky. I did not have a take-my-ball-and-go-home moment and decide not to post my Not Me's! I am way more mature than that and I don't care if people read this stuff!
**
I didn't get to work and see all of the other posts of my bloggy friends and decide to stop being a baby and write it anyway!
**
We did not run out of oil this week and wake up FREEZING. It was not completely my husband's fault since I had been asking him about the oil level for 2 weeks and he said it was fine. I did not close of the back of the house, turn on the oven and 2 burners on my stove to warm up the kitchen, breezeway and family room. I wasn't pleasantly surprised when it managed to get up to 64 degrees in the family room just by doing that! I did not take away the oil checking job from my hubby since this is NOT the 3rd time this has happened since we've lived in this house.
**
I was not so proud of myself when I went to the mall with my friend (to pick up my ring from being cleaned) and managed to not buy anything. I have self control, so I don't even know why I was worried. I did not avoid looking at anything remotely cute just to make sure that I was in control.
**
I ordered the weekend paper and on Saturday nothing was delivered. I looked outside on Sunday morning and still there was no paper. I did not ask my in-laws to pick one up for me only to have them arrive with a paper and MY Sunday paper, which was apparently thrown behind my husband's truck instead of on our porch. I got the paper to SAVE money (via coupons) not waste it by having 2 Sunday papers in my house.
**
What did you "not " do this week?

12 comments:

  1. Hehe! Best intro ever!
    Self control is a beautiful thing isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am glad you joined us, not matter your number! I do like your intro as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Blogaholics....indeed!!!

    I am shipping out the shirts and the moola...TODAY...I have been out of town so hopefully you will get it this week.....

    Thanks again..I love it!!! T

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was cracking me up about taking your ball and going home attitude. That is so me too. I posted late last night and was still like in the 80's...crazy bloggers. So glad you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your intro was HILARIOUS! So glad you posted one today because you so made me laugh. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, want to know how it can be called Not Me Monday and have hundreds of people ahead of me on a Sunday night??? What's up with that? Let me know if you figure out all 12 steps to blogaholism so I can join your group therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, your intros are my favorite thing out of any and every Not Me! Monday post I read each week. I can't wait for next week :)

    Oh, and when I woke at 5:00 a.m. this morning and went to MckMama's blog to post my link, I was a little grumpy that there were already 150 people too! I guess MckMama has some Monday blog stalkers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there! thanks for stopping by! look forward to reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??