Wednesday, September 23, 2009

32 Weeks

Only 8 weeks to go! It is so fun to do these side by side comparisons from my 2 pregnancies. Although, I'm not sure they'd be as fun if the size differences were the other way around! I have gained almost the exact same amount of weight so far (maybe 1 pound less this time) but the shape of my belly is completely different! Maybe baby girl likes to curl up a little more than her brother did. Ooohh, or maybe she is smaller. That would be nice since Natey was 8 pounds! I have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow and maybe I will get a little peek via ultrasound to check if she has flipped yet. From what I have been feeling lately, she seems to be in more of a transverse (side to side not up and down) position the past couple of days. Let's hope. Thanks for all of your encouraging comments about when your babies went head down. I am a little bit of a panicker (word? not a word? who knows) so my mind was put a bit more at ease after that!

I am also glad to hear that my pregnancy has gone by so fast for some of you. :o) In all honesty it has for me too. I imagine the next 8 weeks will fly by too with the start of autumn, 5 family birthdays (including my own), a visit from my aunt, 3 more Saturdays of the Providence Open Market, apple picking, pumpkin picking & carving, and Halloween festivities.

13 comments:

  1. You look great! I think you look smaller this time around. Enjoy the last 8 weeks. It will go by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really neat to compare -- and I think you look great!

    I just read the tweet on your sidebar about cking to make sure Natey was breathing at night -- glad I'm not the only one! I even still freak out if he takes an extra long nap sometimes...guess that's just the mom in us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute and you look great! And yes, it feels like yesterday when you announced you were pregnant. :) 8 more weeks...woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm coming to R.I to do a citizens arrest! WTF? It is ILLEGAL to look that good being 32 weeks pregnant.

    Alright.. I'll quit hatin.. I'm so glad your doing great and rockin this pregnancy like it's nobodys business. You got this last 8 weeks girl.. you got this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you are already 32 weeks. I swear you just announced the pregnancy! ;) This is a nice time of year to be in the home stretch. Lots of holidays and activities to make the weeks fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your looking fantastic lady! I'm sure you'll get the news she in the right position soon. Your list for fall is making me so ready for the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No doubt about it you are one HAWT MAMA! I never took any pictures of my belly, is that weird?? Honestly, it never occurs to me to be IN pictures.

    This little lady is gonna be here before we know it! Sooooo excited for you!

    BlogBaby's BabyMama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your belly is so cute this time!!! You and I carried the same way with our boys. But your baby girl is nice and round! And I'm just loving, LOVING your hair lately. Even Chad said you looked hot (don't worry, it was from the OTHER post - I don't show him your belly shots). : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun comparison! I gained waaay to much weight with all four of mine to dare to show myself at 32 weeks!! You look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. baby girl is definitely hanging out differently then natey did! love the comparisons too!

    and sounds like the next 8 weeks are going to FLY by you are so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORED this side by side comparison, Kameron. Such fun. Can I be honest? You are glowing, simply glowing, this time around.

    When your darling baby finally does arrive, don't forget your friends in blogland. Throw us a bone every once in a while and post a pic or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwwww, the bathroom mirror belly shots. I totally did that. Now you are making me miss it. Time for #2? Hmmmmmm. Can you hear that screaming? That's my hubs. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??