Tuesday, October 27, 2009

31


16,293,600 minutes

271, 560 hours

11,315 days

1,612 weeks

372 months

31 years


(Nah, Natey isn't my clone or anything! Ha!)

Today is the first anniversary of my 30th birthday. That's right. I've decided I'll stay 30 and just celebrate that annually. My dad picked his 39th birthday to do that with. Me, I think 30 is a fine number to stick with. I may change my mind. I've been known to do that from time to time.

All I know is 31 is not a bad age to be.
I can honestly say that I am the happiest I've ever been.
I'm not saying that things are the easiest they've ever been,
but somehow the small stuff doesn't hold as much weight anymore.

I have my family that is about to be a party of 4 in 3 short weeks.
Unless she chooses to come sooner and I am soooo ok with that by the way.

I have genuine friends that take care of my heart.
I hope I do the same for them.

I may whine or complain at times, but deep down I know that I'm a pretty lucky girl.
Here's to the 31 years I've been in existence.

Thanks for coming along for the ride!

22 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! 30's aren't so bad after all:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, pretty lady!!

    did you let aaron contribute any DNA on this child??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kam! You are beautiful inside and out! Wow, Nate is a clone. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    I hope it was a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 30th Birthday, young 'un!! Ahhh, 31's not so bad. Try 32!!! Ugh. Dang, Natey is SO a Kam clone! Wow. Can't wait to see who baby girl looks like!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest Birthday!

    What a whirlwind the past couple of years have been for you... so glad to know this is the happiest you've been. I think us girls definitely grow wiser (maybe a bit quicker than the boys) over the years... especially when we're MOMMIES to little boys! ;)

    Hope your celebration was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! I turned 31 in August, and it's finally growing on me. I'm also not a big fan of the last month or so of pregnancy. My second was born at 38 weeks, and the L&D was about a trillion times easier. The following sleeplessness still sucks bigtime, though, so be careful what you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, my friend!

    30 years looks good on you!!!

    Here's to another 30 just as brilliant and wonderful. Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday -- I'm glad I can call you a friend even though we've never actually talked or met you know...

    Before I even saw the pic of Natey I was thinking about how much you two look alike--that's pretty amazing!

    I hope you had a wonderful, happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty lucky myself.. wanna know why? Because I can call you my friend. :) Love ya girlie.. Happy birthday yesterday. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great birthday yesterday. I can't get over how much Natey looks like you in that picture! Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am with the rest of them- NOT believing how much you and Natey look alike! How sweet! Happy, happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am visiting because I thought your comment on Post It note tuesday - uggh.. i forget whose it was.. about Jesus and miracles..
    WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

    xoxo
    supah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! I hope you have had a wonderful day! May this year be full of extra special blessings for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, now we know where he got the great curls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Happy Happy Birthday!! {Even if I am a couple days late}

    Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - that is unbelievable how much you look alike!!! I hope you got my birthday wishes - I was glad to get to hang out with you on your last night of 30-ness...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your 31 makes my 31 look like 81. So yeah, thanks for being so gorgeous and setting the bar unattainably high for the rest of us 31 year old's. ;)

    BlogBaby's BabyMama

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??