Wednesday, October 21, 2009

36 Weeks

Woo hoo! I have made it to 36 weeks. I feel like I am 39 weeks with all of the aches and pains this girl has been causing! I have heartburn non-stop, sciatica that keeps me at the chiropractor 2 times a week, and I swear I could wet my pants at any given moment.

All that aside, I am loving it and am getting so excited for her arrival. Not excited enough to actually get her room (or Nate's for that matter) finished, but you know, that terrified kind of excited. I say that because this time I know what's coming. Last time I think not knowing what to expect was on my side since I did it with zero drugs. Yes people, I am one of those crazies that went all natural. I guess it couldn't have been THAT bad since I am opting to do it again, but I'm just a tad freaked out this time.

I am still keeping track of the weight gain and, so far, I am at 29 pounds. I am hoping this will keep me within my 35 pound goal (I gained 38 with Nate). Not that the half pint of Ben & Jerry's that I scarfed down yesterday is going to help with that, but I am trying to be good. It helps that I can't eat so much as a grape without getting heartburn these days, so the portions I have been eating are pretty reasonable!

Thanks for coming along on my journey with me. It has been fun to share it with everyone and have a lot of support and a few laughs too! Don't forget to get in on the guessing game of when baby girl will make her appearance. It is a fun competition as well as donating to a very worthy cause! You can click on the link to get to the game or check out the details in my sidebar!

18 comments:

  1. You look so good. Wow only 29 that is awesome. I think I gained like 50 with my first and 40 something with the rest. Yep big momma!
    I hope my guess is right:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it hard being that beautiful??

    You make it look easy.

    BlogBaby's BabyMama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man,you look good! I gained about 73 with my boy and somewhere around there with my girl! I loved to eat!!! Your doing great and looking awesome! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 36 weeks! You look very fit, healthy, and gorgeous. You really are in the home stretch now, I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I can't believe you just have 4 weeks left--you look fabulous!! Can't wait to see what you've done with the rooms. Drew attempted to climb out of his crib last week, so as much as I hate to, I think we will be transitioning to the ol' toddler bed soon...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look great! I love the before photo with Natey too...your blog is what I wish mine would have been when my kiddos were so little. I did not get into into blogging until my boys are older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Enjoy the B&J ice cream...at least it's calcium rich.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband thinks pregnant women are hot.. I'll keep him from seeing this picture because you are SMOKIN, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so great, Kam!! I'm loving the comparisons from last time. Can't wait to see if my belly looks the same. You're doing great with 29 pounds! Only 4 weeks to go!!

    And you are such a champ for going natural. I wanted to, but I seriously think being induced it what did me in. Wait, you weren't induced, were you? I'm gonna feel like a wimp if you were! : )

    Show us those blue walls in Natey's room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look awesome!!! I wish I only gained 29lbs. I went way over the 35lb limit. You look great! I'm so jealous. I can't believe you only have four weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I said it on FB, I'll say it again: You look great! I never looked that good when I was pg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great! So crazy that you're near the end already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can not believe that's you at 36 weeks. It's so unfair. I was twice that size - at 25 weeks! I was a whale, and you look awesome. Waaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I swore I commented on this? Maybe I just cursed you in my head for being radiant and gorgeous? Probably. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing!!

    So exciting! Can't wait to "meet" baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing and I can't believe you are almost done with your pregnancy!!!
    I can't wait to meet your precious baby!

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??