Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Natey at 2 years and 4 months

Hi bubs! You are on your way to 2 1/2. I think that no matter how much work it is to keep up with you and your crazy ways, I would have had you for the entertainment value alone. Here is a little sample of what you're doing and saying lately.
~~~~~~~~~~
You are the king of comedy right now. You will replace words in songs or phrases with nonsensical things and wait for us to crack up. If we take too long, you just laugh instead. Your current fave is "Nokio". Apparently that is the funniest thing on the planet, whatever it may be!
~~~~~~~~~~
If I ask you what something is called and you're not sure you answer with, "Me not know what that is mommy". I love that you are starting to get that concept.
~~~~~~~~~~
When you are doing something you ought not to be and I ask you what you were into, you say "Nufthin" (nothing). You are too young to start the fibbing bud. You said "Damn it" and , when I asked you what you just said you replied, "Dang it" and then I repeated my question and you replied, "Nufthin". That shows me you KNOW it's wrong. Knock it off!
~~~~~~~~~~
You are doing pretty well still on the potty. I wish you would tell me when you have to go pee instead of having to make hourly trips to the bathroom. I think you are starting to get it, but don't want to stop whatever it is you are doing and take the time to go. You do tell me when you have to poop, so thanks for that!
~~~~~~~~~~
You are still the best eater I know. I pray your sister is as good as you! I made Thai Peanut pasta with chicken and bell peppers last night and you are it right up! I am glad your daddy has taught me to try new things so we can expose you at such a young age. I hope you stay open minded to new tastes and never get picky like I was at one point!
~~~~~~~~~~
Your last 2 molars have arrived. I was wondering why you were chewing on your fingers so much, but now I know! I can't believe you have all of your teeth (until they start falling out that is).
~~~~~~~~~~
Your new favorite movie is Bolt. I don't think you have watched anything else in 2 weeks. Whenever you get a little bit of TV time you ask for that movie. I don't know how you can watch the same thing over and over again, but you seem to love it!

You are my little cartoon. You make some of the funniest faces I have ever seen (or to you, ever SEEM)!
~~~~~~~~~~
You want to be Batman for Halloween. I'm miffed, but allowing it. Mostly because it would break your heart and also since your cousin Lily is going to be a bat, I think it might be cute.
~~~~~~~~~~
Some of the things you have been saying that make me laugh are:
"That's amazin!" or "That's awesome"
"Ohhhh"
"Baby sister's still cookin in dare"
~~~~~~~~~~
You want to "cheers" everything. Pancakes, sausages, your cups and even asked daddy to cheers pee pees while you were both going potty. I almost died laughing at that one. We don't cheers those, daddy said. You seemed ok with that. Ha!
~~~~~~~~~~
You are my little genius and I love that you are so fascinated with the world around you. Please don't loose that sense of wonder and I promise to try not to get too annoyed with all of the times you ask me "Why????".

14 comments:

  1. So cute! My youngest is 2 years 2 months tomorrow. they would be great friends! :-)
    You do such a great job of chronicling his life...really. I need to take some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a doll. I love that he says Nuffin. His curls are amazing!!! Can't wait to see baby girls curlz too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, that is too funny. Cracking up at the "Cheers" and the Baby sister still cookin in dare. So cute. This is awesome that you are documenting these cute funny things. He is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! I love reading about what he's up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so darn cute! I sometimes forget that he and T aren't the same exact age, since they do so many things exactly the same. Oh, and T is all about saying cheers with everything, but luckily no private parts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh i love "baby sisters still cookin in dare" that is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww...look, he's changing from a baby, to a big brother!!

    such a pretty boy...can't wait to see donnAteLla!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cracking up about the potty time cheers, LOL. And I just love all his little sayings! And his curls still slay me :)

    Waitaminute... did I miss an announcement here? Is that baby girl's name above???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I'm cracking up about the cheers comment. Seriously, could he be any cuter? Oh, and I always say nufthin after I get caught swearing too, who can blame the kid?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say that these pictures are too cute and the last one... OMG... so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for good eaters and peeing in the potty'ers!

    May fav part of this post? "Baby sister's still cookin in dare." That is FUNNY stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lord that boy of yours is THE BEST!!!! I nearly fell off my chair at the "Pee Pee Cheers" - HYSTERICAL to say the least. Love Aaron's response too!

    Can I just marvel (again) at how darn bright Natey is! He is seriously smart. And handsome of course. That boy is gonna BE SOMEBODY, I tell ya.

    BlogBaby's BabyMama

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute, cute little man!! Those eyes do me in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is hilarious! No doubt he keeps you entertained all day long that's for sure. Love what all he is up to this month. If things don't work out with Nate and Tem then he will just have to get him a cougar.. My Brea Bug! :)

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??