Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in pictures

January: Natey started the looooooooooooong process of potty training!



February: I got pregnant!

March: Went to San Diego for work and to get out of the 20 degree cold for a few days!

April: Aaron's brother Barak got married so we went on a week long trip to California to see my family and attend the wedding. It was also Nate's first trip to Disneyland!

May: Nate meets farm animals face to face and loves it! And I planted my first vegetable and herb garden!

June: My baby turns 2!

July: Attended our friend Tina's wedding and had a major dress malfunction!

August: Went to Montreal and met a wonderful blogger, turned friend!

September: Joelle and I went to see Jason Mraz and G-love!
October: Batman and Batgirl procure lots of candy...that mommy ate most of.

November: We welcomed baby Arielle into our family....5 days late!

December: My little family is complete! I love them more than I ever knew I could!


I had a pretty great 2009 when I look back at it! I only hope 2010 is even better as I watch my babies grow and make some improvements to myself as I strive to get back my pre-baby-baby body!

19 comments:

  1. You had an eventful year! Your family is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. What a fun and fulfilling year you have had.
    Happy New Year to you and your sweet family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing a year in review in pictures. Puts a nice bow on the past year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats - you have a beautiful family!!!! Enjoy them ALL in 2010!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez, you've done a lot in just 12 pictures!! Funny that both of my babies will be born in different years than conceived... weird to think in one year, you found out you were pregnant AND had a baby. Guess we wouldn't want it take any longer!!

    Happy New Year! And good luck with that whole getting your pre-baby body back. Maybe next summer, I'll join you and Brooke on your healthy resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the post you did last January with all the pics of Natey (because I stole your idea and did it too!). I like this even better! What a great year for your family!!

    I've already put my 2009 fave pics on facebook and hopefully will be putting them on my blog soon!

    Yep, I recognize those jammies Natey has on in the last pic...don't you just love how cute and snuggley they are in footie pj's?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are so darn cute! I would say you had a pretty good year! Glad your back in the blogging world. You've been lacking in the blog world like you've been busy or something :p Missed you! Hope 2010 is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that we both have just as happy a 2010 as you have had in 2009!! (Oh and like Heather - I can't even imagine getting pregnant and having a kid in the same year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you had a wonderful year!!! I hope 2010 is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post makes me think I've already missed so much of your good times, why oh why do we have to live so far away from each other? Hmph. Seems so unfair! You are definitely going to need to step up the blogging in the new year here girly because I don't want to miss out on anything more so DISH IT SISTER.

    Can't wait to see you again this Spring!

    BlogBaby's BabyMama

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh.. that first picture is probably one of the funniest things ever! i love it! hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've had an amazing year! The potty pic needs to be framed, it's just that funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post! I love how you put it together with the pictures! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea to review the year in photos. LOVE the last pic of Natey with his baby sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pictures are awesome, and it sounds (and looks!) like you had quite the year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's crazy to see how much he's changed from January to June!! And I love that last pic. Nate's expressions are hilarious, even when he's not trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great re-cap! I am finally returning from being MIA from blog world so long and I have so much to catch up on in your life! Off to read all I've missed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love seeing a year in review in pictures. Puts a nice bow on the past year.

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

What you talkin' bout Willis??